FLI 50mm Square SII 5nm FilterThe 50 mm Square SII 5 nm Filter by Finger Lakes Instrumentation:
FLI's high transmission filters are manufactured in the United States with the highest quality fabrication techniques available. FLI offers a full line of filter types and sizes. Complete sets are available as well as individual filters in both round and square shapes.
FLI Research Grade Filters Features:
- AR: Durable AR coatings on both exterior surfaces over applicable transmission range
- Scratch Dig: 60/40 or better (max scratch width 0.006 mm, max dig 0.40 mm)
- Transmitted wavefront at 633 nm: Better than 0.25-wave/inch
- Wedge: Better than 30 arcsec
- Thickness: 5 +/- 0.05 mm, par focal +/- 0.2 mm, (filters start par focal +/- 0.1 mm per recipe)
FLI Product Number: RG-50S-SII5
Image portrays various filters in the FLI Research Grade line.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.