FLI OIII CCD Filter - 50mm Square UnmountedDo you want to get the most when photographing faint nebula? Then the FLI 50mm Square Oxygen III CCD Filter may be right for your applications.
The research gradeFLI 50mm Square Oxygen III CCD Filter is manufactured using sputtered coatings for maximum filter life and performance. With a surface flatness of 1/4 wave per inch and a parallelism of 30 second or better, you won't be disappointed in your investment.
- Filter Size: 50 mm +0.2 / -0.5mm
- Filter Description: FLI Research Grade Filters use sputtered coatings.
- Filter sets are par focal to F4.5
- Filter Thickness: 3mm +/-0.1mm
- Parallelism: 30 second or better
- Bandwidth: 8 nm
- Surface Flatness: 1/4 wave per inch
Image depicts several filters in the FLI line.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.