This iEXOS100-ET Mount System has all that the Explore Scientific iEXOS-100 PMC-Eight Equatorial Tracker System has, plus it is on-top of a Medium-Duty tripod for a sturdier base, and also includes a polar scope. It is the perfect grab-and-go Equatorial Platform Tracker with integrated PMC-Eight electronics, suitable for attaching small telescopes or DSLR cameras. It utilizes a proven German equatorial mount design and Explore Scientific's revolutionary PMC-Eight precision motion control system to flawlessly navigate the night sky and track objects as they journey across it.
This Complete Computerized WiFi, or Wired GoTo Equatorial Tracker, can be used with the free ExploreStars App for Tablets (Windows, Android, iOS). You can also use it with the free Explore Scientific's ASCOM Standards Compliant POTH Client (either wired or wireless), to work with virtually any sky software that supports ASCOM!
iExos-100 PMC-Eight Equatorial Tracker System
- Clutched dual-axis worm gears with quiet precision stepper motor belt drives.
- Intuitive ExploreStars app, which makes it simple to operate the GoTo system. Through it, users can quickly align their telescope, navigate the stars, and learn specifics about tens of thousands of celestial objects.
- Locking clutches and altitude knob, which makes the process of repositioning your telescope efficient.
- Place the polar scope into the small polar alignment tunnel in mount base to closely align your observing setup with Polaris.
- Battery pack powering the PMC-Eight system uses 8 C batteries and is secured in a bracket on one of the tripod legs when in use.
- Two 1 kg counterweights included.
- Glow-in-the-dark markings on mount and Medium-duty tripod.
Note: Images are estimated items of system components. Colors and specifics may differ when launched.