Eva-Dry E-500 Mini-Dehumidifier
Eva-Dry E-500 Dehumidifier
Renewable Eva-Dry dehumidifiers are filled with silica gel, a very thirsty substance. Odorless silica beads absorb many times their weight in moisture and lock it in so water can't leak or spill out.
When the Eva-Dry is "full" you renew the silica inside by plugging the unit into any standard 120V AC power outlet. Heat gently releases water vapor in as few as 12-15 hours. When the indicator is blue again, Eva-Dry is renewed and ready to go back to work. You can repeat the process for up to 10 years!
Eva-Dry E-500 Mini Dehumidifier Features
- Lasts for 30-60 days before renewal.
- Non-toxic, spill proof and eco-friendly.
- Inexpensive method to keep your valuable equipment safe from excess moisture, mildew and mold.
- Covers up to a 500 cubic foot area.
- 100% renewable and works up to 10 years!
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
I just got the eva-dry e-500, and there is no light on the indicator. How do I know if the dehumidifier is working?
Hello Rajpal, On the top middle of the device where you see the color decal guide for dry & wet, you will see a window which shows desiccant balls. These balls turn colors depending on how dry or wet the device is. If the device is dry, the balls will be