The DayStar SR 127 mm H-Alpha Solar Telescope is tuned specifically to the 0.6 Angstrom bandpass to capture high-contrast views of the Sun's surface texture (see image below).
Features of the DayStar SR 127 mm Solar Telescope
- Design offers Quantum control built-in for easy set-up and operation.
- Digital readout and precision tuning control.
- It uses 12VDC power and can run off batteries.
- 2-inch steel track and rack and pinion focuser for added strength.
- Housed in SolaREDi, microprocessor-controlled, works in all outside temperatures, requires power.
- Fully multi-coated optics.
Technical Details of the DayStar SR 127 mm Solar Telescope
Operating temperature: 20-100 degrees Fahrenheit.
Power supply: DC 12V, maximum of 120 mA, 2.1x5.5 mm.
AC adapter included: 120-240VAC.
Power consumption: 1.5 watts.
Wavelength shift range: Plus or Minus 1 Angstrom.