- This is a used item in very good condition
- Stand-Alone autoguider eliminates the need for a laptop computer
- Sensitive CCD sensor allows you to track on fainter stars
- Larger chip provides more area for locating and keeping guide star on chip
- Automatic calibration of each axis in addition to automatically setting guide rate parameters
Used Celestron NexGuide Autoguider - SOLDEliminate the need to have a laptop in the field with the Celestron NexGuide. This stand alone guider features a large 5.6mm x 4.7 mm Sony CCD chip and auto calibration of each axis as well as automatically set guide rate parameters.
The included battery pack makes it even more field-friendly. The NexGuide also includes a 9-button hand control unit for easy menu navigation and a standard 1.25" ring for wide arrange of accessory compatibility.
Accessory TypeAuto Guider
Guider TypeStand Alone
- Celestron Nexguide camera body
- Battery pack with DC cable
- Hand controller
- Guide cable
- 1.25" nosepiece
- Original foam-lined box
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.