This Filter Blocks Common Spectral Lines from Lighting Sources!
Chroma LoGlow Light Pollution Filter
The Chroma LoGlow Light Pollution Filters - Blocks common spectral lines from lighting sources:
These filters provide balanced color for the visible spectrum while blocking most emission from metal-halide and vapor lamp sources which together contribute to sky glow.
Sizes to Choose from:
- 1.25-Inch diameter: Mounted in a threaded ring
- 2-Inch diameter: Mounted in an M48 threaded ring
- 31 mm diameter: Unmounted, x 3 mm thick
- 36 mm diameter: Unmounded, x 3 mm thick
- 50 mm diameter: Unmounded
- 50 mm x 50 mm square: Unmounded, x 3 mm thick
- 65 mm x 65 mm square: Unmounded, x 3 mm thick
Typical spectral performance is ≥ 94-percent average across visible pass-bands; Blocking is ≥ OD1.4 at metal-halide and vapor lamp lines