- For CPC 1100
- Heavy Duty Tripod
- 65 Pounds Weight Capacity
- 37 to 55 Inches
- 2.75 Inch tubular legs
Celestron Heavy Duty Tripod for CPC 1100
Are you ready for the best in support? The Celestron heavy duty CPC tripod offers adjustable height (up to 55 Inches) with dual leg support, an upper leg brace and 2.75 Inch stainless steel legs.
There are other small features you'll enjoy, too... Like the folding center brace that stays attached and captive leg strap to make transportation easy. Get Celestron steady!
Celestron Tripod - Heavy Duty CPC 1100
- 2.75 Inch diameter stainless steel tubular legs for added strength and weight-bearing capabilities
- Captive folding center brace helps steady the tripod and the load
- Molded accessory tray fits around legs with central shaft for additional leg support
- Captive leg strap to keep tripod safely and conveniently gathered together during transportation
- Height of tripod adjusts up to 55 Inches
OPT Product Number: CE-93493
- Heavy Duty Tripod for CPC 1100
- Accessory Tray/ Spreader
- Leg Strap
- 2 Year Warranty
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Are the leg extension clamps made of metal or plastic?
It's definitely not metal. It's either Delrin or hard plastic.
How much does the tripod weigh?
28 lbs in total. The tripod is around 20 lbs and the spreader bar is about 8 lbs.
I am new to Celestron scopes. I just bought a vintage C8 scope made back in the mid 70's. I also bought an old wedge for a C8 scope. My question is "Will this acommodate (sp) my C8 wedge??? I don't know the weight of the scope or the wedge because I have
Yes, Celestron has not changed the hole pattern for the wedge between the 1970s and today, so the CPC tripod will connect to the older wedge.
is this tripod compatible with celestron evolution mount? Thank you, Túlio
Yes, this tripod will work with the Nexstar Evolution mounts. In fact, this tripod comes standard with 9.25" Evolution package.
Will this tripod work with Nexstar 8SE
Unfortunately, it will not this tripod will only work with the CPC series telescope and the Nexstar Evolution 9.25".
What is the minimum height for this tripod?
Good afternoon and thanks for asking. With the legs fully retracted the approximate height of the tripod would be 44".