- Aperture: 4", 5", 6" or 8" Options
- Focal Ratio: f/10
- Focal Length: 1325mm, 1250mm, 1500mm, 2032mm
- Hand Controller Included
- 2 Year Warranty!
Celestron NexStar SE Computerized Telescope
|Aperture:||4" (102mm)||5" (127mm)||6" (152mm)||8" (203mm)|
Celestron created the NexStar SE series for all levels of experience. It is easy enough for a beginner to use out of the box, and is good enough for much more advanced telescope users. Some of the features include a fully computerized operating system, flash upgrade-able hand control, superior coatings, Celestron's revolutionary SkyAlign telescope alignment software, and much more. With the NexStar SE, you are in the driver's seat. Simply choose an object from the menu and the telescope will find it for you. Using Celestron's patented NexStar technology, the SE scopes have the ability to locate nearly 40,000 objects. All you have to do is look through the eyepiece and enjoy the view!
This telescope can also be great for planetary imaging. With a focal ratio of f/10 it may not be great for imaging nebulae or galaxies but planets like Jupiter, Mars, and the Moon are well within reach to image with this great setup.
Not only can your NexStar SE find objects n the night sky, it can teach you about them as well. Information on the most popular objects can be viewed in the LCD screen of your hand control. Whether you are a seasoned astronomer looking for a portable scope with advanced features, or just starting your astronomy adventure and looking for an easy way to enjoy the night sky, a NexStar SE will help you take a closer look.
- Computerized hand control with a database of nearly 40,000 objects.
- Flash upgrade-able hand control; update the operating software via the Internet including the latest firmware for All-Star polar alignment.
- All NexStar SE models are GPS-compatible and come standard with an auxiliary port for use with additional accessories.
- Internal battery compartment to prevent cord wrap during use and includes NexRemote telescope control software for advanced control of your telescope via your computer.
- Computerized Hand Control: Double line 16 character, liquid crystal display, 19 LED backlit buttons and a database of 40,000 Objects, 400 User defined programmable objects, and enhanced information on over 200 objects.
- Variable nine rate slewing speeds, RS-232, Auxillary and Camera Control Ports and well as Sidereal, Solar and Lunar tracking rates.
- 25mm Eyepiece
- Quick Release Tube Clamp
- StarPointer Finderscope
- CD-ROM "The Sky" Astronomy Software
- Flash Upgradeable Liquid Crystal Display Hand Control with backlit LED
- NexRemote Telescope Control Software
- RS-232 For Computer Connection
- SkyAlign Alignment Software
- Accessory Tray
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.