Celestron NexStar 5SE f/10 GoTo Telescope
The portable NexStar 5SE Telescope is easy to set-up and includes alignment and tracking technologies which allow you to locate celestial objects and navigate the night sky with ease. Versatile enough to be used for both Deep Space and Planetary Astrophotography, this Telescope is perfect for beginner astronomers!
The SkyAlign function will get the NexStar 5SE aligned and ready to observe in minutes. Once you simply center and align three bright objects in your eyepiece; such as the moon, planets or stars, the telescope can automatically locate, point to, and track any of the 40,000 celestial objects in its database that is up in the night sky! Whether you are a seasoned astronomer looking for a portable scope with advanced features, or just starting your astronomy adventure and looking for an easy way to enjoy the night sky, a Celestron NexStar 5SE will help you take a closer look.
- 5-inch Aperture- excellent light-gathering ability provides impressive views of the Moon and planets, along with deep sky objects.
- GoTo Technology- fully automated mount with database of 40,000+ celestial objects will automatically locate and track objects for you.
- SkyAlign Technology- gets your telescope aligned and ready to observe in minutes. Even if you’re unfamiliar with the night sky, you can easily set up your telescope on any three bright objects in the sky.
- Unique Design- single fork arm and sturdy steel tripod all break down into separate components for easy transport and quick assembly.
Click the link below to download the Celestron Nexstar 5SE Manual
- Celestron NexStar 5-Inch Schmidt-Cassegrain OTA
- NexStar SE Alt-Azimuth Mount with GoTo
- Tripod with Adjustable Steel Legs and Built-in Wedge
- Accessory Tray
- 1.25-inch, 25mm Eyepiece
- 1.25-inch Star Diagonal
- Quick Release Tube Clamp
- StarPointer Finderscope (Red Dot)
- CD-ROM "The Sky" Astronomy Software
- Hand Control: Flash Upgradeable Liquid Crystal Display with Backlit LED
- NexRemote Telescope Control Software
- RS-232 For Computer Connection (on Hand Control, "Aux")
- SkyAlign Alignment Software
- 2 Year Warranty
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Does the RS-232 includes also have the USB adapter? Neither laptop I have has one of those COM ports. Thanks.
Celstron does not include a USB to RS-232 adapter with the telescope, but they do distribute a compatible adapter for that purpose. You can read more about it here: https://www.optcorp.com/celestron-usb-to-rs232-converter.html