Celestron FlipView 5MP LCD Portable Microscope
Compact and powerful, this digital microscope was designed with close observation anywhere and anytime in mind; allowing it's use most anywhere you could want to take it. A flip out 3 inch, full color, TFT LCD screen is capable of folding easily into the body of the microscope and back out again; allowing significant ease of portability. Meanwhile, the rechargeable lithium ion battery provides hours of viewing time before it needs to be recharged; whether in a classroom, a nature walk, a laboratory, or simply your own home. With the FlipView's range of magnification reaching from 10X all the way to 120X, it makes for a low-power microscope perfectly crafted to view an array of 3d specimens reaching from beach sand and bugs, to coins and currency- or even computer components; and that is just the begining!
After all- with the Celestron FlipView 5MP LCD Portable Microscope, you can't just view the smaller details of the world; you can capture them forever in photograph or video format. With the microscope's built in 5MP Sensor, it offers top of the line resolution for a Celestron Digital Microscope. In conjunction with the 5 ElementIR cut lens this leads to sharp images and videos of any and all specimens captured within the view of your FlipView microscope. The ring of eight adjustable LED's goes even further to assist this- providing the perfect illumination for your shot.
Any kind of Micro SD card of 32 GB or less capacity can be used with this microscope to save images and videos- or you can simply plug the microscope into your computer using a USB cable, and capture images using Celestron's Portable Capture Pro software. Or maybe you'd like to stream the view from FlipView to a television or projector, allowing you to share the images you are observing with an audience or classroom.
Lastly but not least- the FlipView is one of Celestron's most versatile designs, possessing three different configurations to be switched through depending on the circumstances of your chosen observational specimen.
Handheld it can be used for quicky and easy observations- but sometimes, you want to be more stable; so you flip out the attached leg, and it sits still on any flat surface, allowing easy and steady view of stationary objects. Or maybe, you're in for a longhaul observation, or simply want it to be as stable as possible. In that case, mount FlipView to the included metal stand via the quarter-twenty connector; this stand features two articulartion points, and is highly adjustable for precise viewing.
- Magnification Range: 10X-300X (1200X with 4x Digital Zoom)
- Sensor: 5MP CMOS 1/4''
- LCD Screen: 3.0'' Full color TRF screen (hinges in both X (90 degree) and Y (270 degree) axis)
- Lens: 5 Element IR Cut (Infared reducing) high quality glass lens, EFL(Effective Focal Length): 15.8mm, Imagre Distortion: 0.10%, FOV: 13.0 Degrees
- Illumination: 8 adjustable white LEDs in ring configuration
- Shutter Trigger: On housing (and through software interface when using through PC option)
- Flicker Control: 50Hz/60Hz
- Still Image Resolution: 5MP, 3MP, 1.3MP, VGA (12MP Interpolation)
- Video Capture Resolution: VGA, 30fps
- Video Compression Format: MJPEG
- Video Output: AV out
- PC Connection Interface: 2.0 USB
- OS systems supported: -Windows: XP/Vista/7/8 - Mac:OSX 10.6 ???????¤ 10.9
- Memory: Micro USB Card slot (Supports up to 32G)
- Power: Internal Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery (1050 mAh) -AC Adapter Universal Input 100 to 240 Volt 50/60HZ (US Version only)
- Measuring Software: -Measuring software through Celestron, Micro Capture Pro- with note taking capabilities. Calibration tool included.
- Software Languages Supported: English, German, French, Spanish, Russian, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Japanese, Korean, Chinese
- Microscope Dimensions: 4.625?? x 2.50?? x 4.25?? (117.5mm x 63.5mm x 108mm)
- Stand Dimensions: 3.0?? x1.75?? x 2.75?? (76.2mm x 44.5mm x 70mm)
- Microscope Weight: 7.4 Oz/ 212g
- Microscope and Stand Weight: 11.2 oz./ 317g
|Camera Included||yes/ 5 MP|
|Dimensions||4.625" x 2.50" x 4.25" (117.5mm x 63.5mm x 108mm)|
|Microscope Type||Digital Microscope|
|Power Type||USB (Digital Use)|
|SD Card Slot||Yes|
|Software Included||Yes for PC Only|
|Video Display Options||Computer Display|
|Viewer Type||Viewing Screen|
|Viewing Screen Size||3.5"|
|Warranty||2 Year Warranty|