- Great starter package
- Complete set of colored?ÿfilters
- Great Selection of eyepiece focal lengths
Celestron Eyepiece & Filter Accessory Kit - 1.25"
This accessory kit includes a great combination of eyepieces that will give you a plethora of magnification choices for any telescope with a 1.25" focuser or diagonal. Add a 2X barlow lens to the mix, and you've got ten, count 'em, ten different ways to look at any given object! If that's not enough, Celestron decided to throw in a whole collection of planetary/lunar filters, which will help bring out details in our neighboring planets that would go unseen without their assistance. They round off this exclusive accessory kit with a rugged aluminum carrying case...store all of your new accessories, plus a few more, in style and comfort.
Celestron 1.25" Eyepiece Accessory Kit Features
- Five 1.25" Plossl Eyepieces: These eyepieces have a 4-element design with a 52 apparent field of view, with the exception of the 32mm, which has an AFOV of 44. They display excellent color, resolution, edge sharpness, and clarity. All eyepieces are fully multi-coated for maximum contrast and resolution. Supplied are a 6mm, 8mm, 13mm, 17mm, and 32mm.
- Barlow Lens: The 2X, 1.25" barlow lens compliments the Plossl eyepieces in this kit and gives you a total of ten power combinations. The highest grade glass optics with fully multicoated lenses are used, so there is no degradation of the image.
- Six Colored Eyepiece (Planetary) Filters: Included are 1.25" glass filters with Kodak Wratten #12, #21, #25, #56, #58A, & #80A. Since you have all the eyepieces necessary to study the planets and moon in details, these filters will greatly enhance your enjoyment of our solar system.
- Moon Filter: A neutral density filter allows you maximum enjoyment of the moon, especially during the brighter phases.
- Aluminum Carrying Case: This sturdy and well-built case fits all of the above items in the die-cut foam interior and has room for additional accessories.
Product Number: CE-94303
- 1.25" Barlow
- 1.25" Blue Filter
- 1.25" Green Filter
- 1.25" Moon Filter
- 1.25" Orange Filter
- 1.25" Red Filter
- 1.25" Yellow Filter
- 6mm Plossl eyepiece
- 8mm Plossl eyepiece
- 13mm Plossl eyepiece
- 17mm Plossl eyepiece
- 32mm Plossl eyepiece
- Hard Case
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Hi! What does each different eyepiece relate to in terms of magnification for use on the C90?? Thank You! Jer
To figure out eyepiece magnification on any given scope use this formula. Scope focal length / eyepiece focal length = magnification example 1000mm (scope fl) / 10mm (EP fl) = 100 x power