In the classroom, lab, and for any person who has a traditional microscope, Celestron’s new 5MP Digital Microscope imager is the perfect tool to capture high-resolution images and 30 fps video. Simply assemble the adjustment collar and the imager will replace any standard 23 mm or 30 mm eyepiece and plug directly into your Mac (2MP max.) or Windows (full 5MP) PC via standard USB. The Digital Microscope Imager ships with the latest software and allows you to easily shoot, save, and share quality images and video and even make notes and highlight areas of your specimen for use in reports or presentations.
- Sensor: 5 mp CMOS 1/2.5-inch Aptina MT9P031 (ON Semi).
- Power Standard: 2.0 USB (Connected to PC) 4-foot Long Cable.
- Video Format- Streaming: 30 fps VGA.
- Video Format- Recording: 30 fps / 720p HD.
- Shutter Trigger: In Software.
- Software: Celestron Imager HD.
- Software compatibility: Windows 7.1 and up (Full 5 MP); Apple OSX 4.9 and up (2 MP Max).
- Accessories: Adjustable Aluminum Collar | CD/DVD with Celestron HD Digital Imager.
- Weight: 42 g (1.5-ounce).
- Dimensions: 64 x 22 x 22 mm (2.5 x .9 x .9-inches).
- California Residents: View Proposition 65 Warning.
Image Note: The microscope, laptop, and microscope viewing tube are for use purposes and should be user-supplied.
Gallery Slide Images: Pinewood; Spider Leg; and a comparison sample use view.