- A 130 mm (5.11 in) WiFi Newtonian Reflector Telescope!
- Controlled by your smartphone or pad devices
- StarPointer Finderscope
- 2 Kellner eyepieces
- Portable, Easy Set-up
Celestron Astro Fi 130mm Newtonian Wi-Fi
Celestron continues to change the way we interact with the night sky in new and interesting ways with their latest new scope, the Astro Fi 130 mm Newtonian Reflector with WiFi. It's a Wi-Fi equipped telescope that combines revolutionary new Wi-Fi control systems with tried and tested Celestron Optics for an absolutely stellar quality item! Replacing the traditional hand controller used for most automated telescopes is a free App for your Smartphone or other Wireless device called SkyPortal by Celestron. This means that you can control this telescope just as extensively from your phone, if not more so than you could from an old-fashioned manual hand controller!
As a further plus, the Astro Fi produces its own wireless connection, meaning that you'll always be able to connect to your telescope to control it, no matter what area you're in! Getting ready to observe is quick and painless thanks to Celestron's award-winning SkyAlign technology. Center any three bright objects in the eyepiece, and your telescope calculates its position. You can even generate a Sky Tour of all the best celestial objects to view based on your exact time and location.
This 130 mm Newtonian telescope with fully coated optics offers dazzling views of craters on the Moon, the rings of Saturn, the Great Red Spot on Jupiter, the Orion Nebula, the Hercules Globular Cluster, and so much more. So please, take advantage of this stellar opportunity to widen your horizons with this scope- perfect for any novice, or anyone interested in a simpler/ easier astronomy experience!
OPT Product Number: CE-22203
- Astro Fi Newtonian Reflector, 130 mm (5.11 in) OTA
- Astro Fi Single Fork Arm Altazimuth Mount (with an AUX port for an optional hand control)
- Astro Fi Tripod, with Adjustable Aluminum Legs
- Accessory Tray/ Spreader, with Rubber-lined area for a smartphone or small tablet
- StarPointer Finderscope/ red dot
- 1.25 Inch Eyepiece 1/ Kellner 25 mm, 26x mag.
- 1.25 Inch Eyepiece 2/ Kellner 10 mm, 65x mag.
- Download the Free App SkyPortal to control the telescope from your device
- 2 Year Warranty
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Can the image be sent to a screen?
Good afternoon, Sky Portal only drives the mount. To obtain images on a computer screen you would need to install a camera in the focuser and run a USB cable to an image capture program on a laptop.
Is the telescope removable from the mount. If so, what kind of attachment is required?
Yes you are able to remove the Celestron Astro Fi 130mm Newtonian from the mount. It has a vixen style bar on the optical tube.
Does it come with a case?
The Celestron Astro-fi 130mm telescope does not come with a case.