The Celestron Advanced II is an intermediate level biological microscope with advanced features. It offers magnifications from 40x to 1000x. The LED illumination provides portability with its battery-operated design so that it can be used outside or on field trips. The Abbe condenser and the Iris diaphragm are supplied to concentrate and adjust the illumination. A mechanical stage is standard equipment with knobs controlling both axes for easy centering of specimen slides.
Celestron Advanced II Features
- 1000x power biological microscope with fully coated glass optics.
- 10x eyepiece with 4x, 10x, 40x, and 100x objective lenses.
- Metal body with a 360-degree rotatable monocular head.
- Mechanical stage, Abbe condenser, iris diaphragm, coarse and fine focusing knobs, and 4.5 volt LED illumination.
- Five prepared slides included.
Celestron Product Number: 44106