The Cypress Series is an excellent beginner binocular with high-quality optics at an affordable price. Cypress reverse porro models feature BaK-4 prisms for maximum light transmission and multi-coated optics. You'll enjoy bright, sharp, high-contrast views through these binoculars. The porro prism design makes Cypress easy to hold, even for those with small hands. The smaller models are an excellent option for children.
Celestron 10x25 Cypress Binoculars Features
- BaK-4 Prisms: Increases contrast and resolution for sharper more detailed images.
- Multi-Coated Optics: Increased light transmission through the optical path for brighter images.
- Waterproof and Fogproof: Nitrogen purged to prevent internal fogging of the lenses.
- Compact and Lightweight: Reverse porro design fits in a pocket or glove box. Easy to carry on long excursions.
- Wide Field of View: Allows user to quickly acquire the subject being viewed and easily follow subjects when they move.
- Twist-up Eye-cups: Multiple stops for correct positioning of the eyes for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
- Polycarbonate frame: Strong and durable polycarbonate body. Provides structural integrity while keeping the weight to a minimum.
Celestron 10 x 25 Cypress Binoculars Specifications
- Diameter: 25 mm.
- Magnification: 10x.
- Weight: 11.9 oz.
- Angular Field of View: 5.4-degrees.
- Linear Field of View at 1,000 Yards: 283-feet.
- Exit Pupil: 2.5 mm.
- Eye Relief: 13.3 mm.
- Close Focus: 9.8-feet.
- IPD Maximum: 72 mm.
- IPD Minimum: 58 mm.
- Prisms: BaK-4.
- Optical Coatings: Multi-Coated.
- Weather Proof: Waterproof and Fogproof - Nitrogen Purged.
- Size: 3.7 x 4.8 x 2-inches.
Celestron Product Number: 71351