Celestron 2" Luminos Barlow Lens
This Celestron 2" Luminos Barlow inserts between the eyepiece and the eyepiece holder on your telescope and increases the magnification by 2.5x. It can be used with 1.25" and 2" eyepieces. The 4-element fully multicoated lens assembly offers superb field flatness and minimal chromatic aberration.
- 4-element fully multicoated
- 2.5x magnification
- Can be used with 1.25" or 2" eyepieces
- Brass compression rings securely hold eyepieces without marring the barrels finish
- Threaded to accept 2" eyepiece filters
- Rubber grip for easy handling in cold weather or with gloves
- Large set screw knobs
Celestron Product Number: 93436
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
i bought the luminous 23mm eyepiece for my celestron 6SE and its too big for my telescope and i am wondering if this barlow lense will allow me to use the 2" luminos eye piece.
Hello Aaron, Thank you for your question. Both the 23mm Luminos & the Luminos barlow can work with the 6SE given the 6SE has a 2 inch diagonal installed. From what you're describing, it sounds like you have the standard 1.25 inch diagonal. If that i