- 50 mm (1.97 Inch) Aperture/ 12x Magnification
- Waterproof and Fogproof/ Nitrogen purged
- Eco-friendly/ lead and arsenic free
- BaK-4 Prisms, Fully Multi-Coated
- 4.2 mm Exit Pupil
Celestron 12 X 50 Granite Binoculars - RoofCelestron Granite Series Roof Prism Binoculars are the pinnacle of optical and mechanical design. They stand up well against the much more expensive European and higher-end Japanese manufactured binoculars at a fraction of their cost, a real value!
Granite Binoculars feature ED glass and deliver edge-to-edge sharpness with excellent color correction and razor sharp images while virtually eliminating chromatic aberration.
State-of-the-art modern open frame style provides an excellent grip and is comfortable to handle (even single handed) with the reduced weight.
The body is made of magnesium which is much lighter than aluminum and more rugged and tough for handling in any environment.
Some of the Celestron Granite 12x50 Binoculars Features
- Fully Broadband Multi-Coatings - provide maximum light transmission with the highest levels of contrast. Provide superb natural color fidelity and vivid color saturation.
- BaK-4 Prisms with High Reflectivity Coatings and Phase Coated - the high-grade prisms allow for sharp images and the reflectivity coatings increase the throughput transmission to provide the brightest possible images. The phase coatings correct out of ph
- Focus Knob, Diopter Ring, and Twist-Up Eyecups - made of metal for long life and precision movement.
- Binocular Harness Strap - provided in addition to the standard deluxe binocular strap, the premium harness strap takes the strain off of your neck and distributes the weight load of the binoculars to your shoulders and torso.
OPT Product Number: CE-71376
- 12 x 50 Granite Binocular - Roof Prism
- Neck Strap
- Harness Strap
- Objective Lens Caps
- Rain Guard
- Soft Carrying Case
- Lens Cloth
- Instruction Manual
- Celestron Limited Lifetime Warranty
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.