Used Celestron Granite 8x42 Binoculars - Roof - SOLD -
This Celestron Granite 8x42 Binoculars - Roof is a Used/Demo item in very good condition. It comes with straps, caps, case and a 90-day OPT warranty.
Used Celestron Granite 8x42 Binoculars - Roof - SOLD -Celestron Granite Series Roof Prism Binoculars are the pinnacle of optical and mechanical design. They stand up well against the much more expensive European and higher end Japanese manufactured binoculars at a fraction of their cost - a real value!
Granite Binoculars feature ED glass and deliver edge-to-edge sharpness with excellent color correction and razor sharp images while virtually eliminating chromatic aberration.
State-of-the-art modern open frame style provides an excellent grip and is comfortable to handle (even single handed) with the reduced weight.
The body is made of magnesium which is much lighter than aluminum and more rugged and tough for handling in any environment
Celestron Granite 8x42 Binoculars Features
- Fully Broadband Multi-Coatings - provide maximum light transmission with the highest levels of contrast. Provide superb natural color fidelity and vivid color saturation.
- BaK-4 Prisms with High Reflectivity Coatings and Phase Coated - the high grade prisms allow for sharp images and the reflectivity coatings increases the throughput transmission to provide the brightest possible images. The phase coatings correct out of ph
- Eco-Friendly - lead and arsenic free
- Focus Knob, Diopter Ring, and Twist-Up Eyecups - made of metal for long life and precision movement.
- Binocular Harness Strap - provided in addition to the standard deluxe binocular strap, the premium harness strap takes the strain off of your neck and distributes the weight load of the binoculars to your shoulders and torso.
- Carrying Case
- Weighs only 24 ounces
- No Fault Lifetime Warranty
Angular Field of View 6.5???
Aperture42 mm (1.65")
Close Focus8.2 ft.
Interpupillary Distance Range 73mm
Linear FOV at 1000 Yards340 ft
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.