Pelican 1660B Hard Case with Foam - Black
The Pelican #1660B Hard Case - Black
Keeping your telescope equipment safe and secure is what you're after... And Pelican Cases deliver. The molded two person handles are part of the case itself, and then rubberized for a no-slip grip. While the double throw latches are easy open, there's nothing easy about their stainless steel reinforcement and padlock protectors. Inside you'll find a three level, pick and pluck dense foam lining that you customize to fit your telescope and accessories. There's a Pelican case size to fit your every need and this one includes a retractable extension handle and wheels for moving that heavy load.
Worried about taking your telescope equipment outdoors? Not any more. Not only does the Pelican case protect from moisture, dust and more... But withstands temperatures from -40 to 210 degrees. Most manufacturers offer a one year warranty... Not Pelican. It's for a lifetime! All this and affordable, too. How many telescope cases can say that?
The Pelican #1660B Hard Case Features
- Easy open Double Throw latches.
- Open cell core with solid wall design - strong, light weight.
- O-ring seal and Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve.
- Comfortable rubber over-molded large two-person handles.
- Stainless steel hardware and padlock protectors.
- 3 level Pick 'N' Pluckƒ??????????’?????????? with convoluted lid foam.
- Extension handle and Quad Wheels.
- Exterior Dimensions (L x W x D): 31.50" x 22.87" x 19.00" (80 x 58.1 x 48.2 cm)
- Interior Dimensions 28.18" x 19.75" x 17.62" (71.5 x 50.1 x 44.7 cm)
- Weight: Empty 34.2 lbs. Case with Foam: 42.1 lbs
- Buoyancy Max: 350 lbs. and Temperature Range: -40???F to 210???F.
Pelican Product Number: 1660
Case Dimensions28.18" x 19.75" x 17.62"
Case StyleHard Case
Height Range 20"
Length Range 30"
Width Range 20"
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.