Berlebach Uni 18 Wood Tripod for Celestron CGEM with Tray
The Berlebach UNI Tripod has been developed for professionals. Strong leg segments made of Ash Wood, with precision made metal elements ensure the quality required by professional users.
The tripod is stable, with no vibration. All UNI Tripods are equipped with a stop position system so the legs can be braces at angles of 20°, 35°, 55°, and 80°. Metal clamps are standard on which you can attach a steel chain.
This tripod is suitable for cameras of all sizes as well as telescopes and large binoculars.
The mounting head is designed to fit the Celestron CGEM. Mounts and adapters are available to connect a variety of different telescope mounts. Light-metal mounting head with spring-loaded 3/8-inch fastening screw, or 1/2-inch for Meade LX 90.
- Continuously variable leg spread. Diameter of mounting area 160 mm
- Weight: 20.28-pounds
- Transportation length: 42-inches
- Minimum height: 33-inches
- Maximum height: 52-inches
- Load capacity: 110-pounds
- Vibration damping: very good