Introducing the Beginner Astronomy Telescope Starter Kit from OPT! This kit comes with everything the beginner visual observer needs to get started observing the night sky. The Universal Astro 70mm Refractor Travel Telescope can provide amazing views of the craters on the moon, and will even let you see Saturn's rings and Jupiter's four Galilean moons! The telescope also comes with a bunch of great accessories that make the observing experience easy: two eyepieces, a smartphone mount for taking pictures with your phone, a bluetooth camera remote for your smartphone, and a carry case to take it with you wherever you go. The complete kit comes with a polishing cloth for keeping your optics clean, a red headlamp for operating your telescope in the dark and preserving your night vision, a premium green laser for pointing out objects in the night sky to your friends and family, and lastly a beanie to keep your head warm on colder nights!
An astronomical telescope for kids and adults is the best gift to teach people how to explore nature and space. The Universal Astro 70mm Refractor Travel Telescope is an excellent choice when observing the moon and terrestrial objects. Quick and easy setup; no tools required. The Universal Astro 70mm Refractor Travel Telescope is ideal for beginners who are interested in exploring the moon, planets, clusters, and fog. One can even enjoy distant scenery like mountains, flowers, birds, and wild animals.
Keep your telescope glass or mirrors spotless with the Radian Telescope Polishing Cloth. This soft cloth is 18x15 inches in size.
- Clean your delicate telescope optics, eyepieces, or other astro gear with this soft polishing cloth
- 18x15 inches in size
The Universal Astro LED Motion Sensing Headlamp brings you a flexible option for light in the dark when camping, hiking, or setting up your astronomy gear under the night sky!
Packed full of nifty features, this headlamp will serve you well in an active lifestyle. The waterproof hard plastic casing allows usage during less-than-ideal weather and you can adjust the light angle up to 60 degrees.
USB-mini port for charging.
Instructions for use
When looking at the headlamp the button on the left will turn the light on and off. The button on the right will turn on/off the sensor.
To keep the red light on only, you will click through the light colors and decide on the red one of choice (blinking or non-blinking).
If you pause a second and then click the left button again it will turn off the light.
The memory setting will last for up to 72 hours.
- 5-mode LED headlamp: spot light, flood light, spot & flood light in tandem, red light, and blinking red light
- 430 Max Lumens for considerable brightness that will last about 3 hours at max intensity and up to 5 hours for lower intensities
- Built-in, waterproof (IP44), and rechargeable lithium battery
- With the motion sensor you can power the light on and off with a simple wave of your hand
A favorite accessory for stargazing and astronomy outreach. As with any Radian product, the Green Laser is made from premium-quality components and comes with everything you need to start using it.
Powerful Beam for Stargazing
With 5mW (milliwatts) of power, the Radian Green Laser can easily produce a visible beam.
Long Battery Life for Observing All Night
With a powerful 18650 battery inside, you can ensure hours of stargazing entertainment without having to worry about running out of battery power. The Radian Green Laser comes standard with an AC battery charger that can be plugged into a wall outlet to recharge the battery when not in use.
Features for Safety First
With any laser this powerful, proper safety practices must be taken in order to prevent injury or other accidents. The Radian Green Laser features a lock and key system on the rear end to prevent it from being accidentally turned on without the key. Please see the Safety & Best Use Practices below for more information on how to safely use the Radian Green Laser.
Durability, Portability, & Other Extras
Made of top-grade aluminum, the Radian Green Laser is highly durable and resistant to drops. To further prevent drops, a handy wrist strap is included. At just 6 inches (150mm) long, it's compact, lightweight, and easy to hold and carry. A convenient Radian-branded zip-up carry bag is included for protecting the laser during travel and storage.
Safety & Best Use Practices
With any laser, especially one as powerful as the Radian Green Laser, it's best to follow these Safety & Best Use Practices to prevent injury, accidental damage, and proper stargazing etiquette:
- Never point the laser at someone's eye or face, including your own. Doing so can cause permanent damage to vision. Always keep the laser pointed up at the sky when using it for stargazing.
- Keep the laser away from children at all times, and store the safety locking key in a separate location away from the laser when not in use.
- Never point the laser at a magnifying glass, binoculars, a telescope, a mirror, or other reflective glass surfaces that could potentially magnify or reflect the laser beam.
- Never point the laser at aircraft, and follow local laws and regulations about using a laser.
- Use caution when pointing the laser at a solid surface for more than a few seconds, as it can cause objects to burn.
- When at a dark sky location with other amateur astronomers nearby, it's best to ask permission to use the laser first, as doing so can ruin night vision for astronomy and/or long exposure images.
- Do not keep the laser on for more than 30 seconds at one time as it can shorten the laser's useful lifetime.
- Remove the battery when the laser is not in use.
Enjoy this soft, warm beanie when out under the night sky or just when you want to look good! The yarn fabric is smooth on your skin and one size fits most will ensure a snug fit.
- One size fits most
- Material: recycled yarn
- Color: grey