Baader Stronghold Tangent Mount Assembly - Black
The Baader Planetarium Stronghold Tangent Mount Assembly is used for guiding scopes, viewfinders, and telephoto lenses as a piggy back mounting system. The Stronghold Tangent Assembly is very compact but with a stiff two dimensional head with micro adjustments and can hold a max load of up to 7kgs. Whether you want to fix a guidescope to the main telescope or attach viewfinders to the existing telescope, the Stronghold Tangent Mount Assembly makes it possible to do so. Included in the Stronghold Tangent Mount Assembly is a 3/8" to 1/4" thread adapter, 1/4" photo screw for camera/spotting scope attachment, EQ/GP dovetail clamp, and an additional lever for firm screw tension.
- Material: Hard anodized aluminum
- Carrying Capacity: 7 kgs.
- Weight: 1.5 lbs.
- Length: 115mm (including adjustment knobs)
- Width: 128mm (including adjustment knobs)
- Height: 54mm (without EQ-clamp)
- Azimuth Adjustment Range: +/- 23???, Elevation: +/- 35???
- Base Side Connections: GP dovetail clamp, 1/4" and 3/8" photo threads
- Top Side Connections: GP/EQ dovetail clamp, 1/4" and 3/8" photo threads
Baader Planetarium Product Number: STRONG
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|