Astrozap 720 Dual-Channel Dew Controller regulates the heat on two separate channels for either one or two dew heaters per channel. Control dew formation on your corrector plate, finderscope, eyepiece, or mirror! You can even keep your telescope hand controller or laptop warm!
AstroZap Dual-channel Dew Controller Features
- By using pulse width modulation technology, each channel controls two outputs for a total of four outputs! The channels are capable of a duty cycle from 5% on time at the low setting, to 95% on time at the high setting.
- The AstroZap 720 Dew Controller is manufactured for operation on 12V DC and should never be operated with any other voltage. The total amperage capacity for all four outputs is 5 Amps. The controller is supplied with a six-foot cord equipped with a cigarette lighter plug end. A 5A fuse is incorporated into the plug.
- You can also use it to power the Flexi-Heat dew shields and Heat Bands. The RCA output connectors will accommodate other brand dew heaters.
- The green LED indicates that the controller is getting power. The two amber lights by the outputs indicate the power level of each channel. The brighter the amber LEDs, the higher the duty cycle for that channel. When the controller is set to the lowest setting, it is effectively off.
- The AstroZap 720 controller runs on 12V DC and comes with a six-foot cord that adapts to your vehicle's auxiliary power port, or a 12 Volt battery pack equipped with the proper receptacle.
- A two-inch Velcro strip is included for mounting the controller to a convenient area of your telescope mount.
Product Number: AZ-720