The Atik 490EX Cooled Monochrome CCD Camera has an outstanding quantum efficiency, very low noise and excellent thermal management made possible from the embedded Sony EXview HAD CCD II technology. It's excellent sensitivity, and the possibility of binning while maintaining high pixel counts makes it one of the best cameras for deep-sky astrophotography!
Capture Deep Space with the Atik 490EX Cooled Monochrome CCD Camera
- The Atik 490EX fully supports 1.25-inch filters down to f/2, so you won't need to replace any of your current investment in wheel or filters.
- Better cooling makes calibration easy and consistent.
- Narrower body make it an ideal combination with Fastar and Hyperstar systems.
- Its high quantum efficiencies give spectacular sensitivity producing fantastic detail in even faint objects.
- Interface: Mini-USB 2.0 High Speed.
- Power: 12v DC 1A.
- Maximum Exposure Length: Unlimited.
- Minimum Exposure Length: 1/1000 s.
- Weight: 14.1 oz.
- Sensor Type: CCD - Sony ICX814ALG.
- Horizontal Resolution: 3380 pixels.
- Vertical Resolution: 2704 pixels.
- Pixel Size: 3.69 micrometers x 3.69 micrometers.
- Sony EXview HAD CCD II technology.