Astrodon Sloan Photometric i'2 Telescope Filter
The Sloan Digital Sky Survey photometric system is the most common research filter set used today. It was designed to include five mostly non-overlapping filters covering 300nm to 1100nm on the electromagnetic spectrum, which best matches the sensitivity range of digital sensors.
Astrodon's i' photometric telescope filter, has a peak transmission of 90% and allows wavelengths between 695nm and 844nm to pass.
- Spectral profile designed after Sloan Digital Sky Survey
- Peak transmission guaranteed 95%
- 1/4-wave propagated wavefront prior to coating
- Parfocal with all Astrodon filters
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Photometric i' Telescope Filter
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.