The coma corrector is a very important accessory for all Newtonians with a focal ratio from F / 6.0 to F / 3.5; allows you to correct the field even with cameras equipped with large sensors, up to the full-frame format.
On the internal side (camera side) there is instead a thread to connect the 2 "(50.8mm) filters, such as a narrow band filter or a filter for light pollution.
It will thus be possible to reduce the focal length of your Newtonian. For example, a Newtonian with a native focal length of F / 4.0 will be reduced to a resulting focal length of F / 3.4. The Newton Artec 250 PRO, 200 PRO, and 300 PRO have been tested with this product for compatibility.
- Compatible with Newtonians from 150mm to 300mm aperture, focal ratio between F / 3.5 and F / 6.0
- Magnification factor: 0.85x
- Correct field: FullFrame
- Optical elements: 4 optical elements with multi-surface treatment
- Outer Diameter: 3 "(76.3mm)
- Backfocus: 55mm
- Total length of the corrector: 119.81mm
- Weight: 0.89kg