Apogee Aspen CG1600 (KAI-16000)
Aspen is the newest in design innovation from Apogee Imaging Systems. Aspen increases cooling performance in a smaller package, improves stray light baffling, adds a Network interface with a built-in web server, supports dual output CCDs up to 16mHz and sets a new standard in shutter reliability. The Aspen CG16000 has a 16-megapixel interline transfer sensor with high quantum efficiency. Low noise and small pixels are ideal for OEM applications, biological and physical sciences. All Aspen systems are backed by a 2-year warranty on the camera and lifetime warranty on the CCD chamber integrity.
Apogee Aspen CG16000 Monochrome CCD Camera Features:
- 1 to 8mHz single channel and 2 x 8mHz dual channel 16-Bit digitization
- USB and Ethernet interface
- Programmable cooling up to 65-degrees C below ambient
- High-reliability shutter (greater than 5 million cycles)
- 32mByte camera memory
- Sub-array read-out and fast sequencing modes
- Adjustable fan speed for low/zero vibration
- General purpose programmable I/O port
- Programmable status indicators
- 32/64 bit ActiveX drivers included
- Field upgradeable firmware
- AR coated silica windows
- Liquid cooling option
- Precision locking filter wheels optional
Apogee Aspen CG16000 Monochrome CCD Camera Specifications:
- CCD: ON Semiconductor KAI-16000M
- Pixel Array: 4960 x 3324 Full: 4872 x 3248 Effective Pixels
- Pixel Size: 7.4 microns-squared
- Imaging Area: 36 x 24 mm (866 mm2)
- Imaging Diagonal: 43.3 mm
- Linear Full Well Capacity: Aprox. 30,000 electrons
- Dynamic Range: 73dB
- QE at 400 nm: 39-percent
- Peak QE (500 nm): 48-percent
- Anti-blooming: 300x
- PC Interface: USB 2.0; Network interface with built-in web server, up to 2mHz throughput
- Max. Cable Length: USB: 5 meters between hubs; 5 hubs maximum (max. total of 30 m) Ethernet: 100 meters maximum
- Digital Resolution: 16 bits dual or single channel
- System Noise (Typical): 9 e- RMS at 1mHz
- Pixel Binning: 1 x 1 to 8 x 3248 on chip
- Exposure Time: 100 microseconds to 183 minutes (2.56 microsecond increments)
- Image Sequencing: 1 to 65535 image sequences under software control
- Frame Sizes: Full frame, subframe, focus mode
- Cooling (Typical): Thermoelectric cooler with forced air. Maximum cooling up to 65-degrees C below ambient temperature.
- Dark Current (Typical): less than 0.01 e-/ pixel/ sec (Neg.25-degrees C)
- Temperature Stability: +/- 0.1-degrees C
- Operating Environment: Neg.25-degrees to 40-degrees C. Relative humidity: 10 to 90-percent non-condensing.
- Power: 50W maximum power with cooling maximum. AC/DC "brick" supply with international AC input plug (100 to 240V, 50 to 60Hz). Alternate 12V input from user's source.
- Remote Triggering: LVTTL trigger input, expose strobe output.
- Camera Head Size: Standard: G07. Optional: G09. Aluminum, hard teal anodized. 6.5 x 6.4 x 4.3-inches.
- Weight: 3.1-pounds.
- Back Focal Distance: Standard: 1.013-inches (25.7 mm). Optional: 1.37-inches (34.8 mm).
- Mounting: 2.25-inch Aperture, 3-inches Thread Option and Threaded Field-stop.
- Shutter: Standard: Electronic shutter. Optional: 58 mm (G07 and G09).
|Camera Connection||Female C/CS—Mount (1"—32 TPI)|
|Delta T||60°C Below Ambient|
|Dynamic Range||10.9 Stops|
|Full Rez Frame Rate||1fps|
|Max Frame Rate||5fps|
|Mega Pixels||16.5 mp|
|Pixel Array||4960 x 3324|
|Pixel Size||7.4 microns|
|Power Consumption||12V 5A|
|Sensor||ON Semi KAI_16000M|