Apogee Alta F9000 D07 Monochrome CCD Camera
The Alta?? F Series represents the next step in the evolution of the Alta line of cameras with faster readout speeds. The Alta line continues to support a wide variety of front-illuminated, back-illuminated and interline transfer CCDs. All Alta systems are backed by a 2 year warranty on the camera and lifetime warranty on the CCD chamber integrity. Current U Series customers can easily upgrade their systems to F Series.
The Apogee Alta F9000 represents the next step in the evolution of the Alta line of cameras with faster readout speeds. The Alta F9000 uses a very large format 9-megapixel full frame sensor with anti-blooming gates, ideal for applications requiring large field of view, such as astrophotography, sky surveys and radiology.
- 1 to 8 MHz 16-Bit digitization
- 32 MB camera memory
- Field upgradeable firmware
- Subarray readout and fast sequencing modes
- 32/64 bit ActiveX drivers included with every system
- Programmable cooling to 45???C below ambient
- General purpose programmable I/O port
- Adjustable fan speed for low/zero vibration
- Programmable status indicators
- AR coated silica windows
- RBI pre-flash available
- Moisture free chambers
- Liquid cooling option
- Precision locking filter wheels optional
- CCD: Kodak KAF-09000
- Pixel Array: 3056 x 3056
- Pixel Size: 12???m x 12???m
- Imaging Area: 36.7mm x 36.7mm
- Imaging Diagonal: 51.9mm
- Linear Full Well (Typical): ~110,000 electrons
- Dynamic Range: 84 dB
- QE at 400nm: 37%
- Peak QE (550nm): 64%
- Anti-blooming: >100X
- PC Interface: USB 2.0
- Max. Cable Length: 5 meters between hubs, 5 hubs maximum (max. total of 30m); or up to 50m with Icron 2.0 Ranger extender
- Digital Resolution: 16 bits to 8 MHz
- System Noise (Typical): <30 e- RMS at 8 MHz
- Pixel Binning: 1 x 1 to 8 x 3056 on chip
- Exposure Time: 30 milliseconds to 183 minutes (2.56 microsecond increments)
- Image Sequencing: 1 to 65535 image sequences under software control
- Frame Sizes: Full frame, subframe, focus mode
- Cooling (Typical): Thermoelectric cooler with forced air. Maximum cooling up to 45???C below ambient temperature.
- Dark Current (Typical): <0.6 e-/pixel/sec (-25???C)
- Temperature Stability: +/- 0.1???C
- Operating Environment: -25??? to 40???C. Relative humidity: 10 to 90% non-condensing.
- Power: 40W maximum power with shutter open and cooling maximum. AC/DC "brick" supply with int'l AC input plug (100-240V, 50-60Hz). Alternate 12V input from user's source.
- Remote Triggering: LVTTL input allows exposure to start within 25 microseconds of rising edge of trigger.
- Camera Head Size: Standard: D07; Low Profile: D11; Aluminum, hard blue anodized; 7" x 7" x 2.55"; Weight: 4.2 lb.
- Back Focal Distance: Standard: 1.005" (2.56 cm). Low Profile: 0.585" (1.5 cm). [optical]
- Mounting: 5.125" bolt circle. 2.5" 24 TPI thread. Optional Nikon F-mount or Canon EOS/EF or FD mount.
- Shutter: Standard: 63mm shutter. Low Profile: no shutter.
Combining high resolution with outstanding sensitivity, the Kodak KAF-09000 image sensor has been specifically designed to meet the needs of next-generation low cost digital radiography and scientific imaging systems. The high sensitivity available from 12-micron square pixels combine with a low noise architecture to allow system designers to improve overall image quality, or to relax system tolerances to achieve lower cost.
The excellent uniformity of the KAF-09000 image sensor improves overall image integrity by simplifying image corrections, while integrated anti-blooming protection prevents image bleed from over-exposure in bright areas of the image. To simplify device integration, the KAF-09000 image sensor uses the same pin-out and package as the KAF-16801 image sensor.
Apogee Instruments Product Number: F9000
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.