Apogee Alta F4000 Monochrome CCD Camera
The Alta?? F Series represents the next step in the evolution of the Alta line of cameras with faster readout speeds. The Alta line continues to support a wide variety of front-illuminated, back-illuminated and interline transfer CCDs. All Alta systems are backed by a 2 year warranty on the camera and lifetime warranty on the CCD chamber integrity. Current U Series customers can easily upgrade their systems to F Series.
The Apogee Alta F4000 represents the next step in the evolution of the Alta line of cameras with faster readout speeds. The Alta F4000 has a 4-megapixel interline transfer sensor with high quantum efficiency and twice the dynamic range of similar Sony sensors. Low noise and small pixels are ideal for OEM applications, biological and physical sciences. The F4000 uses the monochrome Truesense Imaging KAI-4022M CCD.
- 1 to 8 MHz 16-Bit digitization
- 32 MB camera memory
- Field upgradeable firmware
- Subarray readout and fast sequencing modes
- 32/64 bit ActiveX drivers included with every system
- Programmable cooling to 55???C below ambient
- General purpose programmable I/O port
- Adjustable fan speed for low/zero vibration
- Programmable status indicators
- AR coated silica windows
- Moisture free chambers
- Liquid cooling option
- Precision locking filter wheels optional
- CCD: Kodak KAI-4022M
- Pixel Array: 2048 x 2048
- Pixel Size: 7.4???m x 7.4???m
- Imaging Area: 15.2mm x 15.2mm
- Imaging Diagonal: 21.4mm
- Linear Full Well (Typical): 40K electrons
- Dynamic Range: 77dB
- QE at 400nm: 45%
- Peak QE (500nm): 55%
- Anti-blooming: 300X
- PC Interface: USB 2.0
- Max. Cable Length: 5 meters between hubs, 5 hubs maximum (max. total of 30m); or up to 50m with icron 2.0 Ranger extender
- Digital Resolution: 16 bits to 8 MHz
- System Noise (Typical): 7 e- RMS at 1 MHz
- Pixel Binning: 1 x 1 to 8 x 2048 on chip
- Exposure Time: 1 millisecond to 183 minutes (2.56 microsecond increments)
- Frame Sizes: Full frame, subframe, focus mode
- Cooling (Typical): Thermoelectric cooler with forced air. Maximum cooling up to 55???C below ambient temperature.
- Dark Current (Typical): 0.01 e-/pixel/sec (-30???C)
- Temperature Stability: +/- 0.1???C
- Operating Environment: -25??? to 40???C. Relative humidity: 10 to 90% non-condensing.
- Power: 40W maximum power with shutter open and cooling maximum. AC/DC "brick" supply with int'l AC input plug (100-240V, 50-60Hz). Alternate 12V input from user's source.
- Remote Triggering: LVTTL input allows exposure to start within 25 microseconds of rising edge of trigger.
- Camera Head Size: Standard: D02; Low profile: D06; Aluminum, hard blue anodized; 6" x 6" x 2.5"; Weight: 3.1 lb.
- Back Focal Distance: Standard: 1.025" (2.60cm); Low profile: 0.460" (1.17cm) [optical].
- Mounting: 3.5" bolt circle; 2" 24 TPI thread. Optional Nikon F-mount or Canon FD or EF/EOS mount.
- Shutter: Standard: 43mm shutter; Low profile: no shutter.
Apogee Product Number: F4000M
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.