Apogee Alta F32 Monochrome CCD Camera
The Alta?? F Series represents the next step in the evolution of the Alta line of cameras with faster readout speeds. The Alta line continues to support a wide variety of front-illuminated, back-illuminated and interline transfer CCDs. All Alta systems are backed by a 2 year warranty on the camera and lifetime warranty on the CCD chamber integrity. Current U Series customers can easily upgrade their systems to F Series.
The Apogee Alta F32 represents the next step in the evolution of the Alta line of cameras with faster readout speeds. The Alta F32 has a 3-megapixel Truesense Imaging full frame sensor with very high quantum efficiency and high dynamic range when compared to interline CCDs. Low noise and small pixels are ideal for fluorescence microscopy and OEM applications.
- 1 to 8 MHz 16-Bit digitization
- 32 MB camera memory
- Field upgradeable firmware
- Subarray readout and fast sequencing modes
- 32/64 bit ActiveX drivers included with every system
- Programmable cooling to 55???C below ambient
- General purpose programmable I/O port
- Adjustable fan speed for low/zero vibration
- Programmable status indicators
- AR coated silica windows
- RBI pre-flash available
- Moisture free chambers
- Liquid cooling option
- Precision locking filter wheels optional
- CCD: Kodak KAF-3200ME
- Pixel Array: 2184 x 1472
- Pixel Size: 6.8 ???m x 6.8 ???m
- Imaging Area: 14.8mm x 10.0mm
- Imaging Diagonal: 17.9mm
- Linear Full Well (Typical): 55K electrons
- Dynamic Range: 77 dB
- QE at 400nm: 53%
- Peak QE (610nm): 86%
- Anti-blooming: None
- PC Interface: USB 2.0
- Max. Cable Length: 5 meters between hubs, 5 hubs maximum (max. total of 30m); or up to 50m with icron 2.0 Ranger extender
- Digital Resolution: 16 bits to 8 MHz
- System Noise (Typical): 8 e- RMS at 1 MHz
- Pixel Binning: 1 x 1 to 8 x 1472 on chip
- Exposure Time: 20 milliseconds to 183 minutes (2.56 microsecond increments)
- Image Sequencing: 1 to 65535 image sequences under software control
- Frame Sizes: Full frame, subframe, focus mode
- Cooling (Typical): Thermoelectric cooler with forced air. Maximum cooling up to 55???C below ambient temperature
- Dark Current (Typical): 0.05 e-/pixel/sec (-25???C)
- Temperature Stability: +/- 0.1???C
- Operating Environment: -25??? to 40???C. Relative humidity: 10 to 90% non-condensing
- Power: 40W maximum power with shutter open and cooling maximum. AC/DC "brick" supply with int'l AC input plug (100-240V, 50-60Hz). Alternate 12V input from user's source
- Remote Triggering: LVTTL input allows exposure to start within 25 microseconds of rising edge of trigger
- Camera Head Size: Standard: D01; Low profile: D05; Aluminum, hard blue anodized; 6" x 6" x 2.5"; Weight: 3.1 lb.
- Back Focal Distance: Standard: 0.69"; Low profile: 0.46" (optical).
- Mounting: 3.5" bolt circle. C-mount (1" 32 TPI thread). Optional Nikon F-mount or Canon FD.
- Shutter: Standard: 25mm shutter. Low profile: no shutter.
Apogee Product Number: F32-2
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.