Apogee Alta F2000 Color CCD Camera
Apogee Alta?? F Series
Faster readout speeds, Alta reliability
The Apogee Alta?? F Series represents the next step in the evolution of the Alta line of cameras with faster readout speeds. The Alta line continues to support a wide variety of front-illuminated, back-illuminated and interline transfer CCDs. All Alta systems are backed by a 2 year warranty on the camera and lifetime warranty on the CCD chamber integrity.
Apogee's Alta Camera Series focuses on quality and reliability so you can focus on innovation and discovery. Every Alta camera includes a lifetime warranty against condensation in the inner chamber, and a two year parts and labor warranty, including the CCD.
Apogee Alta F Series Highlights’?????????
- 1 to 8 MHz 16-Bit digitization
- 32 MByte camera memory
- Field upgradeable firmware
- USB 2.0 interface
- Resolution from 512 x 512 to more than 39 megapixels
- Wide variety of CCD architectures
- Free / open source driver for MicroManager / Image J software
- No plug in cards or external controllers
- Runs from single 12V supply
- Subarray readout and fast sequencing modes
- 32/64 bit ActiveX drivers included with every system
- Programmable cooling to 65C below ambient
- General purpose programmable I/O port
- Adjustable fan speed for low/zero vibration
- Programmable status indicators
- AR coated fused silica windows
- RBI pre-flash
- Maintenance free chambers - No desiccant plugs required
- Liquid cooling option
- Precision locking filter wheels optional
About the Kodak KAI-2020 Imaging Sensor
The Kodak KAI-2020 Image Sensor is a high performance 2 million pixel sensor designed for a wide range of medical, scientific and machine vision applications.
The 7um square pixels with microlenses provide high sensitivity and the large full well capacity results in high dynamic range. The split horizontal register offers a choice of either single or dual output allowing either 18 or 35 frame per second (fps) video rate for the progressively scanned images. Also included is a fast-line dump for sub-sampling at higher frame rates. The vertical overflow frame structure provides anti-blooming protection and enables electronic shutter for precise exposure control. Other features include low dark current, neglibible lag and low smear.
Kodak KAI-2020 Sensor Features
- High resolution
- High sensitivity
- High dynamic range
- Low Noise Architecture
- High Frame Rate
- Binning Capacity for Higher Frame Rate
- Electronic Shutter
Apogee Instruments Product Number: F2000C
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
i would like to know the weight, the electric power consuption and also the working temperature range of the camera. it's possible to use this camera in the space? thanks
From Apogee, the weight of this camera is 3.1 lbs The power consumption is 40W maximum with cooling running. The operating environment is -25° to 40°C. Relative humidity: 10 to 90% non-condensing. It would not be possible to use this camera in space or i