Apogee Alta F16000 Monochrome CCD Camera
The Apogee Alta?? F Series represents the next step in the evolution of the Alta line of cameras with faster readout speeds. The Alta line continues to support a wide variety of front-illuminated, back-illuminated and interline transfer CCDs. All Alta systems are backed by a 2 year warranty on the camera and lifetime warranty on the CCD chamber integrity.
Apogee's Alta Camera Series focuses on quality and reliability so you can focus on innovation and discovery. Every Alta camera includes a lifetime warranty against condensation in the inner chamber, and a two year parts and labor warranty, including the CCD.
Apogee Alta F Series Highlights
- 1 to 8 MHz 16-Bit digitization
- 32 MByte camera memory
- Field upgradeable firmware
- USB 2.0 interface
- Resolution from 512 x 512 to more than 39 megapixels
- Wide variety of CCD architectures
- Free / open source driver for MicroManager / Image J software
- No plug in cards or external controllers
- Runs from single 12V supply
- Subarray readout and fast sequencing modes
- 32/64 bit ActiveX drivers included with every system
- Programmable cooling to 65C below ambient
- General purpose programmable I/O port
- Adjustable fan speed for low/zero vibration
- Programmable status indicators
- AR coated fused silica windows
- RBI pre-flash
- Maintenance free chambers - No desiccant plugs required
- Liquid cooling option
- Precision locking filter wheels optional
About The Kodak Interline KAI-16000M/MC Sensor...
The Kodak KAI-16000 is an interline transfer CCD offering 16 million pixels at up to 3 frames per second through 2 outputs. This image sensor is organized into an array of 4,872(H) x 3,248(V) with 7.4 micron square pixels and full 35mm optical format.
As an interline transfer CCD, the KAI-16000 includes additional features such as progressive scan readout, electronic shutter, low noise, high dynamic range, and blooming suppression. These features make the KAI-16000 the perfect sensor for applications in Industrial, Aerial, Security, and Scientific markets.
Kodak Interline KAI-16000M/MC Grade-2 Sensor Features
- 16 Million pixel resolution - 35mm Optical format
- Electronic shutter - Progressive scan readout
- High sensitivity - Fast Frame rate - >60 dB dynamic range
- Industrial, Aerial Photography, Security and Scientific Applications
- Total Number of Pixels : 4960 (H) x 3324 (V) = 16.6M
- Number of Effective Pixels: 4904 (H) x 3280 (V) = 16.1M
- Number of Active Pixels: 4872 (H) x 3248 (V) = 15.8M
- Pixel Size: 7.4 (H) x 7.4 (V)
- Active Image Size: 36.1 mm (H) x 24.0 mm (H) 43.3 mm (diagonal)
- Aspect Ratio: 3:2 - Number of Outputs: 1 or 2
- Saturation Signal: 30,000 electrons - Output Sensitivity - 30 v/e
- Quantum Efficiency KAI-16000-AXA (500nm) 45% - Quantum Efficiency KAI-16000-CXA R(630nm), G(540nm), B(470nm) 42%, 37%, 30%
- Read Noise (f=30MHz) 16 electrons
- Dark Current: < 0.5 nA/cm2 - Dark Current Doubling Temperature: 7 ???C
- Dynamic Range: 65 dB - Charge Transfer Efficiency: 0.99999
- Blooming Suppression: > 100X - Smear: < -80 dB
- Image Lag: < 10 electrons - Maximum Data Rate: 30 MHz per channel
- Package: 40 pin Pin Grid Array - Cover Glass: AR coated, 2 sides
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.