LRGB V-Series Filter Set -Size 31mm
Antlia LRGB V-series is a color filter set specially designed for deep space photography with monochrome digital cameras using either a CCD or CMSO sensor.
Antlia Filters using Kodak (KAF / KAI series), Sony (IMX series), and (CCD and CMOS) GSENSE series chips (these are also the chips used by mainstream astronomy cameras today), designed this filter set based on the responses of the chips to achieve an equalized 1:1:1 RGB readout. As a result, your post-production process will be easier for you to obtain images with a more natural color saturation.
The LRGB V-series emphasizes filtering damaging light from light pollution, they also emphasize the high-transmittance of the weaker emission lines unique to nebula structures and galaxies. Antlia Filters guarantees the high-transmission of the OIII band in the B and G filters;.
The design of the LRGB V-series filters blocks the wavelength band near the light point of 589nm, which effectively filters-out the influence of light pollution sodium / mercury streetlamps, allowing through the more natural colors of your imaging subject.
Main purpose and performance.
- This set is designed for use with monochrome CCD and CMOS cameras.
- Suitable for shooting deep space objects, nebulae, and galaxies.
- The transmittance of >95% ensures a sufficiently high light flux.
- The two-sided AR anti-reflection film design - to reduce secondary reflections and halos.
- The design of RGB 1:1:1 responses, which makes the color more balanced and natural even before you begin processing..
This filter set is not designed to look at deep-sky objects visually.
Warning: This filter set is not recommended nor suitable for visually observing or photographing the sun.
To see the graph, click on the Gallery thumbnail image to expand. Then use [CTRL]-scroll-up for an even closer look.
- Schott optical substrate
- Transmittance >95% guaranteed.
- Two-sided AR anti-reflection film design to reduce secondary reflection and halo generation.
- RGB’s nearly 1:1:1 design makes the color more balanced, naturally.
Quality in the production process: they use the most stringent quality control standards, using the same thickness of the substrate, and strict tolerance requirements, so each LRGB V-series filter is parfocal within the set.
Blackening: They hand-apply optical extinction to the perimeter of each filter with a dark matting ink. This helps in controlling stray light.
- Optical glass: 31mm.
- Surface finish: 60/40 (in accordance with US military watch MIL-O-13830).
- Double-sided fine-optically polished to ensure accurate 1/4 wavefront.
Parallelism: 30 arcsec.
- OD3 (0.001 or more) at 300 to 1050nm.
- Double-sided multi-layer nano-coating.
- Monolithic non-glued optical glass.
- Size: 31mm diameter, unmounted.
In the box: Set includes Luminance (IR/UV-blocked colorless), Red, Green, and Blue filters.