The ASI183MC Color CMOS camera by ZWO as a planetary and solar camera,is exceptional. For solar imaging, this camera can record full 20.2MP videos at 19 frames per second and capture the entire sun with a 1350 mm focal length! If you’re looking to fast shoot planets like Jupiter and Saturn, the ASI 183 clocks out at 308.17 frames per second at 320 x 240 resolution!
ZWO ASI183 CMOS SPECIFICATIONS
Experience the ZWO ASI183 in COLOR
Sony IMX183CQJ-J CMOS Sensor:
The Sony IMX183CQJ-J (color) CMOS Sensor offers a higher resolution, high quantum efficiency, and just as efficient signal to noise ratios as its older brother theASI 1600.
- These sensors can record 20.2-megapixel video at 19 frames per second, which is 48% more resolution than Ultra High Definition 4k video!
- These sensors offer 12 stops of dynamic range when the gain settings are at 0 and offer a low read noise 1.6 electrons when the gain is set at 30DB. The size of the sensor is approximately 15.9 mm, the same as most Micro Four Thirds cameras.
- The sensor is also back-illuminated for higher QE.
High Quantum Efficiency:
- The camera has a peak EQ 84%, the H-alpha emission line is recorded at 60% and doesn't record less than 50% in the visible spectrum.
High-Speed Video Recording:
- The sensor’s speed gives it the ability to focus in real time and get the most data possible for your Solar and Planetary imaging setups.
5496 x 3672 19fps
3840 x 2160 41.04fps
1920 x 1080 80.10fps
1280 x 720 117.30fps
640 x 480 169.92fps
320 x 240 308.17fp
5496 x 3672 19fps
3840 x 2160 36.12fps
1920 x 1080 70.48fps
1280 x 720 103.23fps
640 x 480 149.53fps
320 x 240 271.19fps
USB 3.0 & ST4 Ports:
- The ASI 183 cameras use a USB 3.0 interface that provides a 5GB bandwidth. The non-cooled version of the camera also comes with an ST-4 guide port so the camera can directly connect to your mount for autoguiding.
OPT Product Number: ZWO-ASI183MC