The medium "ultra slim" body version of the QHY Color Filter Wheel is only 17 mm (0.67") thick and weighs 23.8 ounces. The included carousel for this QHYCFW2-MUS has 7 positions and accepts 36 mm unmounted filters.
The filter wheel body has six M3 screw holes on the telescope side that will accept the QHY OAG (off-axis guider), as well as four 3 mm holes on the camera side which can be used to connect a QHY InterCam Series camera.
- The QHYCFW2 has a gear driven disk, it is stable and solid.
- A specially designed filter disk allows you to use unmounted filters with thicknesses from 0.7mm to 5mm.
- The CFW2 motor resides in one corner of the filter wheel for increased work area.
- USB port support and powered by USB when connected with computer.
- Attaches easily to the QHY11,QHY21/22/23 and InterCam series cameras via 4-pin socket.
- A 2-pin socket supports the QHY9 (an external power supply is required).
- Open Source firmware, compatible with Arduino
Vendor Number: 100055