Finger Lakes Instrumentation high transmission filters are manufactured in the United States with the highest quality fabrication techniques available. We offer a full line of filter types and sizes. Complete sets are available as well as individual filters in both round and square shapes and this product number reflects the single 50mm round in 7nm H-Alpha.
FLI Color CCD Filters Features
- AR: Durable AR coatings on both exterior surfaces over applicable transmission range
- Scratch Dig: 60/40 or better (max scratch width 0.006mm, max dig 0.40mm)
- Transmitted wavefront @ 633nm: Better than 0.25 wave/inch
- Wedge: Better than 30 arcsec
- Thickness: 5 +/- 0.05mm, parfocal +/- 0.2mm, (filters start parfocal +/- 0.1mm per recipe)
FLI Product Number: RG-50D-HA7