Orion Lasermate Deluxe II Laser Collimator
Orion LaserMate Deluxe II Laser Collimator
This second-generation LaserMate Deluxe features an improved, all-aluminum housing with a wider, 3mm barrel flange to ensure that the collimator seats squarely in the telescopeƒ???????????s eyepiece holder ƒ??????????? exactly parallel to the focuserƒ???????????s mechanical axis. This optimized housing design, combined with the highly accurate factory-set alignment of the laser within the housing, results in consistently pinpoint collimation with every use! Your reflector telescope will serve up the sharpest, clearest views possible, night after night.
The LaserMate Deluxe II is deal for use with any Newtonian reflector telescope, including Dobsonian reflectors and Newtonian astrographs. It works especially well on telescopes with focal ratios of f/5 or lower, for which accurate collimation is even more critical. While many reflector telescopes are center-marked at the factory with a collimation target label, we include extra center-mark collimation targets with the Orion LaserMate Deluxe II in case you have an unmarked mirror.
The Orion LaserMate Deluxe is compatible with any 1.25ƒ??????????? telescope focuser or 2" focuser fitted with a 1.25" adapter. Measuring just 4" long, it fits easily in your favorite accessory case. Includes one 3V CR2032 lithium battery.
Orion LaserMate Deluxe Collimator Features
- Want the best views possible from your reflector telescope? Perfectly align your reflector optics with laser precision!
- Convenient "rear view" port lets you easily collimate optics from the rear of the reflector telescope
- Second-generation model features an improved aluminum housing with a wider, 3mm barrel flange to ensure proper seating for consistently pinpoint collimation with every use
- Operates on one CR2032 battery (included) and comes with a full set of instructions with a step-by-step procedure on how to properly align a relfecting telescope
- Fits any 1.25" telescope eyepiece holder and includes extra center mark collimation target labels for any reflector primary mirror not center-marked at the factory
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Can this laser collimator be collimated itself? If so, how?
Unfortunately, this collimator is not user adjustable.