QHY 5L-II Monochrome Planetary & Autoguider Camera
QHY5L-IIM Monochrome Planetary & Autoguider Camera
The QHY 5L-II monochrome camera uses the 1/3 inch, 1.2MP Aptina MT9M034 CMOS sensor. The 1280 x 960 pixel array of 3.75um pixels are capable of video speeds of 30 frames per second at full resolution. The QHY 5L series camera has a c-mount interface for flexibility - choose from a variety of optional lenses.
As a member of the QHY5-II series, the QHY5L-II design retains the 1.25" (eyepiece size) form factor and the standard ST-4 Opto-isolated guide port. The high QE of 74% plus the high speed USB2 port enable very fast frame rates, making this an ideal planetary camera. The camera uses a single USB port for camera control and power to provide simplicity and ease of use. The USB communication port has been updated to take advantage of the full down load speed and to eliminate noise that had been caused by the USB port in the past. This camera is an extraordinary device for both auto guiding and planetary photography, all at a very attractive price point. The QHY5L-IIM camera comes with a parfocal adjustment ring, 1.25" extension tube / filter holder, and a USB and guide cable.
QHY5L-II Mono Camera Specifications
- CMOS Sensor: MT9M034 Mono
- CMOS Size: 1/3 inch
- Effective Pixels: 1280 x 960
- Pixel Size: 3.75um*3.75um
- Readout Type: Progressive Scan
- Shutter: Electric Rolling Shutter
- Exposure Range: 20 microseconds to 10 minutes
- Maximum Frame Rate: 1280 x 960 @ 30FPS, 1024 x 768 @ 44FPS, 800 x 600 @ 75FPS, 640 x 480 @ 106FPS, 20 x 240 @ 200FPS
- Pixel Binning: 1x1
- Peak QE: 74%
- AD Conversion: 8bit/12bit (output) , 14bit (Internal)
- Pixel Rate: 12/24/48/72MHz
- Mechanical Size: 1.25" eyepiece style (31.6mm)
- Optical Window: 22mm AR+AR coating glass
- Back Focus: 17.5mm(when use standard optic window)
- Weight : 45g (camera body only)
- Power Consumption: 0.64W
- Guider Interface: Opto-Isolated 6pin RJ11
- Computer Interface: USB 2.0
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.